1. Pastor Carlos and team have been super organized and very kind.
2. Jerry, Kayleigh, and Nathalie led a Joshua & Jericho teaching time. 3 straight sessions with 570 children.
3. The church is making an impact in this city. They are expanding with massive projects to reach kids in the area, committed to Bible teaching, and led by faithful pastors. They also have sister churches in Ecuador, Guatemala, Costa Rica, and Dominican Republic. It’s a blessing to be the first American group to ever be received here to support their efforts.
4. Danny is preaching tomorrow. He’s worked hard on preparing his message. There are multiple sessions with 500+ high school students. Jason will be sharing his testimony. There will also be a Q & A panel with our college girls and a couple of the guys to answer questions about living for Christ when culture works against it. Pray for these sessions please.
5. William will preach Friday’s single session on the authority of Scripture. This session will be a general assembly for 500+ students who have not been in any previous sessions. They will be from a different school.
6. Lunch with the kids today was pure joy. They take “selfies” with us constantly and are wild! The 4th-6th graders were by far the craziest 🙂
7. Each morning we wake for 7am prayer and study. Tomorrow we go to the orphanage. Friday will be evangelism at the military academy after our morning ministry.
8. Pray for Saturday’s service as they are expecting 3,000 people and we’ll be sharing the gospel via translator. Acts 1:8!
May not be able to send updates for a couple of days but hope this is sufficient to allow everyone pray and praise God for all He’s done. He is so good to us. It’s been a healthy reminder that His church is being built around the globe and we need to be ready at all times to be a witness.